sensitive emergency brake anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Hybrid Lover
Default Re: sensitive emergency brake anyone?

Yep, I totally got that feeling. I finally just said...okay, nevermind about the numbers I'm giving you...can you PLEASE just ask the mechanic to check the parking brake and the rear brakes, to make sure they are clean, because SOMETHING is causing this squeak, and when I pull the parking brake, it goes away...so they must be connected somehow.

Old 02-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: sensitive emergency brake anyone?

Originally Posted by Little Man Hybrid
When I told my dealer about this Oasis article, he said the number didn't make any sense, he didn't know what the Oasis thing was and he didn't want information I found on the "internets"

OASIS: Ford's On-Line Automotive Service Information System It's a database of all Ford vehicles that have been serviced at any Ford dealership up to 10 years, I believe