Service/Mechanic Recommendations in Los Angeles?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 10:06 AM
Enthusiast
Default Service/Mechanic Recommendations in Los Angeles?

I have a 2006 FEH that recently came out of warranty. When it needed service while under warranty, I would take it to Sunrise Ford or Midway Ford (when it was still a Ford dealer) but had one bad experience after another. Now that my FEH is out of warranty, I don't feel compelled to take it to the dealer and I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for a mechanic/service center in Los Angeles (preferably West Hollywood/Hollywood area).

I'd prefer to take it to a dealer anyway but I swear that the Ford dealers out here have no experience in working with hybrids - if you have a good dealer service recommendation I'd happily take that too!

Thanks!

Old 08-17-2009, 12:01 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Service/Mechanic Recommendations in Los Angeles?

Well it's about and hour away from LA but McCoy & Mills Ford in Fullerton is great. I've had one bad problem with my 91 Ford Probe. But they fixed it and paid for the after market part they broke.
As for my 09 FEHL i've only taken it to them twice. One oil change/sync 2.0 update and once to replace my Phone module. Both times had it back the same day.