dear GM,

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 07:02 PM
FLY NAVY!
Default dear GM,

I had an interesting conversation today RE hybrids. the other guy said he had a friend who had a hybrid that was nothing but trouble. i told him about mine and asked what year his friends was. You guys remember that first hybrid silverado you built...well that what he was talking about.
The difference between that thing and our 2 modes is NIGHT AND DAY but people don't think too well in the real world. I had to explain the hybrid concept as it now exists to him...he simply didn't get it.
how about an ad that says the 2 mode IS NOT your grandfathers hybrid. If folks get edjumakated enough maybe they will wake up a bit.

just a thought.....

Last edited by jet1; 10-13-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 05:02 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: dear GM,

Thumbs up jet1.