Transmission Hesitation and Stalls

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 07:27 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Transmission Hesitation and Stalls

Carmine,
Thanks for your reply,
So now at least your know the cause of the hesitation issue. hope you don't need to go back to the dealer again.
pls keep us updated with any further issues or details

Thanks

Old 09-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

To anyone with hot weather issues. See fjungman's post and please note that the HV battery cooling inlets are on the floor in front of the middle seat. Those long ~1/4" slots.

If they get blocked by blanckets, coats, or stuffed animals the HV battery will get hot and cause undesireable operation.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:05 PM
Enthusiast

Ok, I am at the office the other day and I get a call from my wife, who is working out of the home office and she tells me I just got a call from someone at General Motors. They had been following the thread and wanted to discuss the issues that I was having and my last post. I called the "Executive Offices of General Motors" and ask for the individual that left the message. This guy gets on the phone with me and we discussed the issues that I was having and how the car was operating very well and that the overall performance of the vehicle has improved based on the work that was done. I again asked about the potential for the batteries acting up in the future and am I just avoiding the inevitable. He gave me a file # and said that the Hybrid parts are warrented for eight years or 100,000 miles. If I should have any problems please feel free to give him a call.

The power of the internet and the fact that the large companies are actually listening to the owners with issues impressed the hell out of me.

Old 09-16-2009, 10:47 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Carmin,
That is good news since they are following the threads online.
I hope they participate, this will make it even more powerful