HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

My Love/Hate Civic Hybrid Thanksgiving

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Wo ai Zheng!
Default Re: My Love/Hate Civic Hybrid Thanksgiving

Darren, great technique for finding the envelope. We ought to make that required reading for anybody who wants to do it. I've always either come from behind, or allowed the larger vehicle to pass me. I just don't feel comfortable getting right on someone's bumper, especially during deer rutting season.

As for the cousin's gf... you have a dirty dirty mind :-p

Old 12-03-2006, 02:52 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: My Love/Hate Civic Hybrid Thanksgiving

Thanks for the compliment on the technique but maybe others have other methods too. If it is foggy or misting/light rain then you can easily gauge this visually like a wind tunnel with the fog they float over the model but experiment and find something that works for you.

And as to your other comment -- I have a wife and comments like that are usually met with a slap upside the head so I just get used to avoiding them at all costs. =)