HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

what you paid for 2007 FULL LOADED HCHII?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: what you paid for 2007 FULL LOADED HCHII?

Ordering is only an option for suckers, and you're not one. Forget your local punk dealers. Go to hondacars.com and click on "find a dealer." It'll give you a list of Honda dealers in a 100 mile radius from your zip code. Most of them have websites, which you can click on from Honda's site. That'll tell you which dealers have hybrids in stock.

Then email all the dealers with hybrids, tell them you're contacting all dealers to find the best price on a hybrid, and they'll email you back with their offers. Pick the best one, make an appointment for a test drive, then go.

Doesn't matter when you buy, or what model year you want. This is the way to do it. Cuts through all the crap, saves a ton of drive time, and gets you the best price.

Old 06-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Enthusiast

I got my HCH last week for $21,100 including destination from a local car broker.
Love the car so far.... got my first tank at 49.2/mpg.

Old 06-14-2007, 12:14 PM
Enthusiast

My exact price was 27,700 with the warranty and GAP insurance (No leather). IMO GAP insurance is worth it because if you have a loan and the car is totaled, you won't end up paying for 2 cars.

Old 06-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Enthusiast

Not sure what fully loaded means (I didn't think there were a whole lot of options), but I just got one without navigation for $21195. This included the destination fee, but not tax, tags, and fees. That stuff added about an extra $1K (my state only has a 3% tax on cars).

I thought I got a great deal, but maybe not compared to what some others on the forum got.

I also got an $1800 trade-in for my falling apart 1998 Prizm with 120K miles on it (above blue book trade in for fair condition).

Old 06-20-2007, 02:15 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by susiedbc
Not sure what fully loaded means (I didn't think there were a whole lot of options), but I just got one without navigation for $21195. This included the destination fee, but not tax, tags, and fees. That stuff added about an extra $1K (my state only has a 3% tax on cars).

I thought I got a great deal, but maybe not compared to what some others on the forum got.

I also got an $1800 trade-in for my falling apart 1998 Prizm with 120K miles on it (above blue book trade in for fair condition).
lol, I meant navigation. Which pretty makes the car have every option imaginable ;[

Old 06-20-2007, 03:49 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nark
lol, I meant navigation. Which pretty makes the car have every option imaginable ;[
Ah. I loved the navigation when I tried it, but I ended up going for the car without and ordering a Garmin Nuvi 350 from amazon.com. I'm waiting for it to arrive. It probably won't be as nice as the dash mounted one, but it's top-rated from Consumer Reports and I got it for about $370 shipped! We'll be able to use it in my husband's other car, too.

Old 06-22-2007, 06:26 PM
Active Enthusiast

I got mine without navigation for $22150 which includes the destination fee, but not tax or anything else. I'd have to get out my papers to see what my final was, but it wasn't even MSRP (once you add in destination to the MSRP) as far as I remember. I also got a pretty good rate on my financing too, so that was a plus. I put 9k down ahead of time with cash, no trade-in as my car was away at a lot somewhere being inspected by my insurance after being totalled, and I hadn't been paid for it yet.

Not the best deal obviously, but I was able to bring them down from the initial price, so I was happy. There were about ten other people there looking at HCHs at the time, so I'm not sure I could have talked my way into a much better deal anyway.

I also considered going with Navi, but my friends and I are always switching who's car we take on road trips to DC and other such nonsense, so a portable 3rd party GPS would be the better option, so I went navi-less. Plus, I'd used the navi in my ex's TSX and didn't really like it all that much at the time, preferring what I'd seen of Garmin and TomTom units for the interface (forgiving the obviously less integrated aspect of them into the sound system).

Last edited by teiresias; 06-22-2007 at 06:30 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:51 PM
Energy Independence

Originally Posted by teiresias
There were about ten other people there looking at HCHs at the time, so I'm not sure I could have talked my way into a much better deal anyway.
Wow, that's a LOT of interest!

Old 06-22-2007, 08:00 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gumby
Wow, that's a LOT of interest!
Well, they were in and out as I went through the whole four or five hour process, the bulk of which was just me waiting for the financing officer. Still, alot of people looking at the hybrids that day, of course, it was also the week had just hit $3 I believe.

Old 06-23-2007, 03:52 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by susiedbc
Ah. I loved the navigation when I tried it, but I ended up going for the car without and ordering a Garmin Nuvi 350 from amazon.com. I'm waiting for it to arrive. It probably won't be as nice as the dash mounted one, but it's top-rated from Consumer Reports and I got it for about $370 shipped! We'll be able to use it in my husband's other car, too.
thats a darn good navi. My uncle & aunt have one and the interface is very simple to use and intuitive. Plus, it has a lot more features than the car navi, I just didnt want to deal with the whole mounting and unmounting thing everytime I get into the car.

Quick Reply: what you paid for 2007 FULL LOADED HCHII?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands