Anyone pre-order an '06 HAH yet?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Enthusiast
Default Anyone pre-order an '06 HAH yet?

I need to get a new car very soon. I've narrowed my choice down to an HAH but I think I want an '06. But I can't find any dealers that will tell me when to expect the '06 to ship.

I saw in the Chicago article that they should be available early December, so you'd think dealers would be taking orders...

By the way I live in Los Angeles...

Old 11-08-2005, 11:13 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Anyone pre-order an '06 HAH yet?

I pre-ordered one back in September. According to my local dealer in Austin, this was in the first order that they were submitting for any 2006 HAHs. After one false start, I now have a manufacture date of 11/15 with an estimated delivery in mid-to-late December. I will probably wait to take possession to get the 2006 Tax Credit.

Order: 2006 HAH Redondo Red, No Nav, at MSRP. Since no price is yet available, the deal was written listerally as "MSRP"

Dan

Old 11-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Enthusiast

Do you know what other colors are available for the '06?

Old 11-08-2005, 01:55 PM
Enthusiast

I'm pre-ordering today . I was up in the air about an 05 or an 06, but I REALLY want a sunroof, so I'm willing to wait a few weeks.

Old 11-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Enthusiast

Did you see what colors are going to be available? What kind of pricing did you end up at? I just found out that my aunt works at a Honda dealer, so I'm going to try to get some info through her this weekend...

Old 11-08-2005, 02:58 PM
Enthusiast

I don't know the color's or options available (I'm just going fully loaded) but I'll let everyoen know when I hear the details . I'm sure my dealer wants to get on this ASAP to get his revenue in...

Old 11-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Enthusiast

I have the full brochure...

Hybrid colors are:
Desert mist metallic
Graphite pearl
Premium White pearl
Redondo Red pearl
Silver frost metallic

Except for the last one, those are all standard on regular accords, so you can look them up on the Honda web site to see what they look like (or at least your monitor's approximation).

Old 11-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by drourke
I have the full brochure...

Hybrid colors are:
Desert mist metallic
Graphite pearl
Premium White pearl
Redondo Red pearl
Silver frost metallic

Except for the last one, those are all standard on regular accords, so you can look them up on the Honda web site to see what they look like (or at least your monitor's approximation).

Seems all the colors are the same as the 05 HAH except for the addition of the Redondo Red. I wonder if the Premium White is the same as the Taffeta White, which is what I have. Oooh I just realized, it's "pearl". The Taffeta White is a flat white. I am going to be jealous if the Premium White looks anything like the White Diamond pearl that comes on the TL - I really like that color.

And sure I'd love a sunroof too, but I'm amazed at how much I don't miss it every since I got my 05 HAH. I guess I love everything else about the car so much I forget about it.

Old 11-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Enthusiast

anyone have any idea about cost? I'm going to get a fully decked out Accord, just curious the delta Vs. the 05?