Here is a Picture of my 1st Tank with the "Accord Hybrid"

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 06:32 PM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Here is a Picture of my 1st Tank with the "Accord Hybrid"

Hi,

Well here is a picture of my Trip-Computer showing my 1st tank and the Mileage/MPG.

This I think is Great for a New Accord Hybrid with 255 HP and the very 1st tank of gas. This was including a road trip 181 miles to Bowling Green, Ky. from my home in Franklin, TN. and back. Plus the everyday trips to work and back. Those trips are like 10 miles each way. Includes going to lunch which is approx. 3-miles one way. City driving etc.

Don't let me forget this for the Power Hungry Members. Yes this includes me passing people with a Wide-Open, Foot On The Floor at some speeds of 90 + miles per hour. Driving home on interstate at 70-80 miles per hour and just about everyday hitting traffic and coming to a standstill. So you name the situation and this tank has gotten put through it.

This was not any Hypermiling or anything like that. Some days I have chosen to drive it "Very-Smoothly" to work. Slow take-offs from Stops and speeds ranging from 30 MPG to 65 miles per hour. Two lane roads and interstate as well. I think you get the picture here.

So if you think a Accord Hybrid with 255 HP will not get any decent "Fuel-Economy" I say you had better think again. Here is the Facts: No-Tricks here Folks:

I think I will keep this 255 HP Loaded up Accord Hybrid. It is Green Enough for ME:

Old 09-07-2007, 08:32 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Here is a Picture of my 1st Tank with the "Accord Hybrid"

Nice! I'm still on my first tank, so I'll let you know once I know.

Andy

Old 09-07-2007, 10:01 AM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Re: Here is a Picture of my 1st Tank with the "Accord Hybrid"

Originally Posted by andylee
Nice! I'm still on my first tank, so I'll let you know once I know.

Andy
Hi Andy,

Well it will be interesting to see how 'Your-1st" tank goes.

Mine was a combination of all kinds of driving. City, interstate, traffic, slow, fast etc. So personally I am [Very-Well-Pleased] with the results of the FE (fuel economy).

When you have the time let me know what you like best about your New 07 Accord Hybrid.

Later,

Terry