How much of a discount from MSRP are people getting for their HAH?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: How much of a discount from MSRP are people getting for their HAH?

Sean,

I looked for cars @ the Holmes dealership on eBay but couldn't find 'em. I was just doing a search for HAH on eBay motors. Is there something else I should be looking for?

Thanks,
Wes

Old 08-05-2005, 05:42 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Wes have you checked Honda of Clear Lake? In March of 04 they gave me the best price on my civic and when I was in there the other day for oil change and recall they had a few Accords on the lot. Might want to e-mail the dealership. Kevin

Old 08-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by weyus
Sean,

I looked for cars @ the Holmes dealership on eBay but couldn't find 'em. I was just doing a search for HAH on eBay motors. Is there something else I should be looking for?

Thanks,
Wes
They may not have any posted there right now. They appear to have (4) HAH w/Navi in stock. You can query at www.holmeshonda.com. MSRP = $32,140, I paid $30,250 and that included fender guards and aftermarket tint.

Old 08-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Enthusiast

Sean,

Was that $30,250 pre-sales tax and destination charge or was it the total bottom line price?

I'm getting quoted price of 29,442 for a vanilla HAH w/Navi, which I think is pretty good.

Thanks,
Wes

Old 08-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Enthusiast

That does seem good. Mine included destination charge but was before sales tax. Since I am a Texas resident, I paid the state auto tax of 6.25%. Yours may vary depending on what state you will be titling the vehicle in. Snap one up. I think you'll like it.

Old 08-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Enthusiast

I got somebody down to $29,200 for HAH w/navi. + destination (pre-tax).

I think that's pretty good.

Old 08-21-2005, 08:15 PM
Enthusiast

A dealer near me has a "no haggle" price of about 26.6k for the non-navi model. They had several on the lot last I looked..
autofair.com

You need to enter an email address to look at the price. I just use something like a@b.com.

I used their price to convince another dealer to beat it by several hundred. Just picked it up yesterday.

Old 08-23-2005, 08:41 AM
Enthusiast

I just bought an Accord Hybrid with navigation. The dealer threw in splash guards, etching and pin stripes for $28,800 plus tax and title (delivery included).

After I made the deal over the phone, a dealer who had previously quoted $30,000 called and cut his price to $28,200. I told him that my word was worth more than $600.

It is the end of the model year so my advice is to negotiate but if you want navigation, act quickly. They are difficult to find. My dealer had to go 195 miles into an adjoining state to get mine.

John

Old 08-27-2005, 04:42 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I just paid $30,228 for my '05 with Nav and tinted windows in Phoenix, AZ

Old 08-28-2005, 08:13 PM
Enthusiast

I just got an 05 HAH w/ Navi for $27,677 + TTL. Had to pay $485 for Tint, Mud Flaps and Wheel Locks since it was on the car (tint is OK as it's needed here in Tx). It came to $28,162 + TTL which is a very good deal as one dealer was still quoting in the $30K's and one wanted sticker.

Jeff

Quick Reply: How much of a discount from MSRP are people getting for their HAH?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands