Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HOME:

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 08:10 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HO

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing and congrats! I'm glad you found the car for you- especially since the HAH is about to go pfftt and disappear. It's like one of those ads- act now, before they're all gone! only this time they really mean it.

Old 08-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HO

what did you pay?

did you get NAV?

Old 08-16-2007, 06:31 PM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Re: Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HO

Originally Posted by leahbeatle
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing and congrats! I'm glad you found the car for you- especially since the HAH is about to go pfftt and disappear. It's like one of those ads- act now, before they're all gone! only this time they really mean it.
Yeah, this is for real. I got the last one in my zone in the Pearl White Color. They are now getting very scarace, especially with NAV.

It is one heck of a car I can tell you that. I love it. Well as far as cars go that is.

Terry

Old 08-16-2007, 06:38 PM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Re: Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HO

Originally Posted by Alansanmateo
what did you pay?

did you get NAV?
I'm not hiding prices here but in this case the price would not mean anything because I traded in my HCH II on the HAH. So who knows what the real price of the HAH is ? They move the numbers around so it is hard to say.

I can tell you this though. I am very satisifed with the price I paid for it. It is not an inexpensive hybid though. I added the Premium Mats, Auto-Dimming-Mirror, Mud Guards, Pin Stripes, and switched out the low & high beam headlight bulbs for the Sylvania Ultra Bulbs.

Yes it has Nav. See Pic of Interior. Below:

Take Care,

Terry

Old 08-18-2007, 09:42 AM

The dudes at Edmunds must drive like a bunch of 16 year olds. I've had my '05 for over two years and with 90% city driving (around the Phoenix area!!) still average 31 mpg overall. On the highway, I get 35-42 mpg usually. Once, I got 45 mpg!

So yeah, if you're out playing with the 255 hp, it won't get stellar mileage. But that's true of any car.

I too, aren't a hypermiler, and follow by that "drive smart" concept. And it I'm getting the mileage I am, I can imagine a real hypermiler can really crunch out some impressive FE numbers.

Old 08-18-2007, 04:28 PM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HO

Originally Posted by bar10dah
The dudes at Edmunds must drive like a bunch of 16 year olds. I've had my '05 for over two years and with 90% city driving (around the Phoenix area!!) still average 31 mpg overall. On the highway, I get 35-42 mpg usually. Once, I got 45 mpg!

So yeah, if you're out playing with the 255 hp, it won't get stellar mileage. But that's true of any car.

I too, aren't a hypermiler, and follow by that "drive smart" concept. And it I'm getting the mileage I am, I can imagine a real hypermiler can really crunch out some impressive FE numbers.
Today:

Old 08-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

My dad took his accord up to 120 mph today (just for a second to see if it could do it) on the OK turnpike. Nice and flat and no cars around...He said it was still pretty quiet and very smooth. No problems with handling. Also made it up quite quick. What a car! I did tell him that it was very unhypermiling of him, but as I said, he's not a hypermiler.

Old 08-18-2007, 10:42 PM
G.H. Contributor
Talking Re: Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HO

Originally Posted by owlmaster08
My dad took his accord up to 120 mph today (just for a second to see if it could do it) on the OK turnpike. Nice and flat and no cars around...He said it was still pretty quiet and very smooth. No problems with handling. Also made it up quite quick. What a car! I did tell him that it was very unhypermiling of him, but as I said, he's not a hypermiler.
Funny, What can you do with a DAD,

Terry

Old 08-19-2007, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by owlmaster08
As a family sedan, it's surprising at how well the car feels at that speed...

Speeding on the OK turnpike?! What's he thinking?? That place has much more radar patrol cars than I've ever seen anywhere else in the US! I never got stopped for speeding there, but I did get stopped for changing lanes without using my turn signal. When the trooper told me that's what he pulled me over for, I responded by saying there wasn't a single car in my rear view mirror and the next nearest car was several miles ahead of me. Why would I need to signal? He responded by saying well HE was out there. I said yeah, but you were pulled off way off to the side of the road and wasn't a factor. After a bit of going back and forth, he eventually decided to write me a warning. Oh, and where I was changing lanes without signaling was to exit the main highway (where the transponder pass lanes were) to go to the toll booth to pay some stupid amount just to get back on the highway.

Old 08-21-2007, 08:05 AM
Active Enthusiast
Wink Re: Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HO

well, I drove the HAH the other day, and I came away uninspired. The car drives just fine. But it just feels to "vanilla" for me. If there was something I could do to "spice it up," then I might go for it. I want my car to be more than an appliance.

I know this is a strange thing to admit on a forum like this, but there we are.

Niftier wheels?

I dunno.

Maybe I could buy one and then get on to an episode of Pimp My Ride.

Pimp My Hybrid. I like the sound of that.

Quick Reply: Pictures of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Showroom before "Tigerhonaker" took it HOME:

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands