Civic Hybrid Delivery Date

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 05:53 PM
Default Re: Civic Hybrid Delivery Date

No, I meant a dealer told me they expected the hybrids in mid-to-late November. All the others said November 1st or late October.

Old 10-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Owner of '06 HCH #7264

Originally Posted by Frankienux
My feeling on this was that due to the demand for the hybrids that dealers would mark up the sticker price of the hybrids close to the 2000 dollar incentive amount. That way the dealer gets an extreme profit, while the consumer actually isn't paying more than MSRP.
I went to two dealers in Suburban Philadelphia and both told me the price they charge would be the MSRP announced by Honda on 10/5, not any markup or premium.

Old 10-04-2005, 06:51 PM
G.H. Contributor
Post Re: Civic Hybrid Delivery Date

Originally Posted by CGameProgrammer
No, I meant a dealer told me they expected the hybrids in mid-to-late November. All the others said November 1st or late October.
I hope you did not take the comments by me as myself being rude, it was not meant to be, I just thought you might want clarification on the delivery time.

I talked with my dealer this morning and they still do not have any more info. on delivery times.

Terry

Old 10-04-2005, 07:14 PM

Oh, I thought you had simply misunderstood me. Anyway I think some dealers are purposely being quiet until the official release date of tomorrow (Wednesday the 5th) but they definitely do have that information already, from what's been posted here.

Old 10-04-2005, 07:18 PM
G.H. Contributor
Smile Re: Civic Hybrid Delivery Date

Originally Posted by CGameProgrammer
Oh, I thought you had simply misunderstood me. Anyway I think some dealers are purposely being quiet until the official release date of tomorrow (Wednesday the 5th) but they definitely do have that information already, from what's been posted here.
Trust me on this when I find out it want be a secret any more:

LOL

Terry

Old 10-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hi All:

___I saw a huge billboard with a side view of Civic Hybrid listing its EPA rated 50 mpg this afternoon while Northbound on I-294 just before O’Hare. A nice and simple Honda Ad for a change … It is getting closer

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net

Old 10-05-2005, 12:07 PM
Owner of '06 HCH #7264

Originally Posted by xcel
Hi All:

I saw a huge billboard with a side view of Civic Hybrid listing its EPA rated 50 mpg this afternoon while Northbound on I-294 just before O’Hare. A nice and simple Honda Ad for a change … It is getting closer

Wayne R. Gerdes
My son said he saw an add on Discovery Channel last night for the HCH. Said it looked alot like what is in the brochure.

Have been monitrong the Honda website all day for "the news" but nothing yet !!!

Old 10-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Active Enthusiast

Stopped by the Honda dealership (one of the largest in the SE) to pick up a couple of oil filters today and while there I asked about the availability of the HCH. I was told that they don't expect to have cars on the lot until sometime in November, exact date unknown.

Old 10-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lkewin
My son said he saw an add on Discovery Channel last night for the HCH. Said it looked alot like what is in the brochure.

Have been monitrong the Honda website all day for "the news" but nothing yet !!!
The only news today is they officially announce pricing:

http://automobiles.honda.com/info/ne...Category=Civic