I've taken the plunge!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 08:07 AM
Enthusiast
Smile Re: I've taken the plunge!!!

I got a new 2006 HCH last friday with Nav and leather.And It costed me a total of 26658 on road.thats drive away price.The leather is 1190+tax which is part of the price and had the dealer done the title and tax and license plate as I cannot afford to spend time in the registry.I bought this machine in Boston,MA

Old 04-05-2006, 08:15 AM
Proud owner HCHII
Default Re: I've taken the plunge!!!

Oh yes my wife is very understanding. We go out together sometimes as a threesome! How's that for a modern relationship?

And yet I sense that my wife is a little jealous that a newcomer has taken my eye and that I am spending far too much time alone with her. I have to admit to not having had such strong emotions in this sort of situation before. If you have read some of my other intimate posts on this site, you will know what I mean.

She, is quiet, sophisticated and beautifully finished (and so, truth to tell, is my wife)! Every time I get to take her out I am full of admiration for the high quality of her make up. I could go on all day...................

BTW This is a dating agency site isn't it?

Old 04-05-2006, 11:10 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: I've taken the plunge!!!

Careful, Nigel- people coulde get the wrong idea about this forum if you go on like that!
Take it outside! (or should I say, 'Get a garage!')