Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

New Mercury Mariner Hybrid owner in SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 05:17 PM
occ
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default New Mercury Mariner Hybrid owner in SoCal

Hi All,

Just got our 2007 MMH yesterday! We are smack in SUV territory (Orange County CA) and I am proud to say we traded in our Navigator - yes, Lincoln Navigator for the Mercury Mariner Hybrid. We try to blend in, but just couldnt feel good chugging and poluting...so we decided make ourselves feel better...still fit in, but feel a bit better...hence the MMH.

No regrets at all! We loved it the first moment we drove 25mph on motor! Lose a bit of luxury, but gain a whole new community of people who cares about the environment and crazy about new technology, while having fun at the same time!

Great forums here. Lots of info. We'll be trying out all suggestions to get that Hypermile! Thanks!

Old 08-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Engineering first
Talking Re: New Mercury Mariner Hybrid owner in SoCal

Welcome to the club!

Originally Posted by occ
Hi All,

Just got our 2007 MMH yesterday! We are smack in SUV territory (Orange County CA) and I am proud to say we traded in our Navigator - yes, Lincoln Navigator for the Mercury Mariner Hybrid. We try to blend in, but just couldnt feel good chugging and poluting...so we decided make ourselves feel better...still fit in, but feel a bit better...hence the MMH.

No regrets at all! We loved it the first moment we drove 25mph on motor! Lose a bit of luxury, but gain a whole new community of people who cares about the environment and crazy about new technology, while having fun at the same time!

Great forums here. Lots of info. We'll be trying out all suggestions to get that Hypermile! Thanks!
You'll be surprised that the awe and wonder doesn't really wear off.

Bob Wlson

Old 08-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Prof. of Hybridology
Default Re: New Mercury Mariner Hybrid owner in SoCal

Welcome to GH, please feel free to look around, ask questions, and enjoy our forums.

If you haven't, I suggest you read the FEH FAQ, which will be just as relevant to your MMH. (Link in my signature.)

Enjoy!