Journalism & The Media Television, radio, movies, newspapers, magazines, the Internet and more.

Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 02:45 PM
Engineering first
Talking Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers

http://www.cartalk.com/content/features/hybrid/
For the first time since Karl Benz was in diapers, there's a fundamentally new, fuel-efficient, power-plant design: Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs), also known as hybrids. Not only are they fuel efficient, but they produce far less pollution than gasoline engines.
How do hybrids work? Which cars are available with hybrid power plants? And, if you buy one, will the pouty, Birkenstock-wearing, Natalie Merchant look-a-like down the street think you're the sexiest thing since Fair Trade cruelty-free carob soymilk?
For answers — to almost all of these questions — click on a link above or start with All About Hybrids.

Tom and Ray Magliozzi
Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers
Given how many news organizations have been taken over my entertainment, it is nice to find entertaining news!

Bob Wilson

Old 03-27-2007, 02:47 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers

My favorite Sun listen on the road