Old Marketplace Archive This section is closed to new listings.

Labor Day specials from DICE Electronics save upto 20% and get a FREE cradle

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 12:45 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Labor Day specials from DICE Electronics save upto 20% and get a FREE cradle

Hey Travis, I just wanted to say "Thanks for the sweet deal."

I got the DICE iPod interface kit and have already installed it in my '08 Toyota Prius. I had no problems at all with the DICE kit. I plugged it in and tested it out before replacing the car plastic and it sounded fantastic. It was a lot simpler than I expected.

The biggest headache was not knowing how to take the dash plastic down, but the pfd file I linked to in this thread was helpful there.

If anyone following the thread wants more detail, or has a question or two, feel free to PM me. I'm using the iPod itself as the control interface. I'm not to crazy about the factory radio's text display and playlist hierarchy. You can't beat an iPod's control system.

Thanks again!
Bull

Old 10-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Banned
Default Re: Labor Day specials from DICE Electronics save upto 20% and get a FREE cradle

Originally Posted by Bull Winkus
Hey Travis, I just wanted to say "Thanks for the sweet deal."

I got the DICE iPod interface kit and have already installed it in my '08 Toyota Prius. I had no problems at all with the DICE kit. I plugged it in and tested it out before replacing the car plastic and it sounded fantastic. It was a lot simpler than I expected.

The biggest headache was not knowing how to take the dash plastic down, but the pfd file I linked to in this thread was helpful there.

If anyone following the thread wants more detail, or has a question or two, feel free to PM me. I'm using the iPod itself as the control interface. I'm not to crazy about the factory radio's text display and playlist hierarchy. You can't beat an iPod's control system.

Thanks again!
Bull

Hey glad you are happy with the kit. If there is anything that I can do for you let me know.