Other Mini EV Lanes? Legalizing tiny EVs

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2022, 04:16 PM
Enthusiast
Default Mini EV Lanes? Legalizing tiny EVs

The US is spending billions to renew infrastructure. Why not use some of the money to create "Mini EV Lanes" and legalize these tiny EVs? They create bike routes, express lanes, fast moving lanes, slow moving lanes, highways, byways and tons of other multi-million dollar projects. This is the right time to lobby congress to make EVs more affordable for people and teens who don't and or can't spend 100,000, 50,000, 30,000 or even 15,000 on a new EV. They're making all kinds of mini EVs non of which are legal on the road. And we know why: "too slow, too crammed, too deficient and above all too dangerous next to an 18 wheel rig on a highway. My nearly 2-Ton G6 lurches left and right with each passing truck! Either that or require tiny EV makers to make them heavier, tiny bit more fast (most people don't need to drive faster than 35 to 45 or 50 miles per hour, and the price is worth it) and more competent to meet NHTSA/ DOT requirements. Now or never, I say.

about 3000 dollars small EV-perfect for teens or everyday trips