Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

Major Feature Changes

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 04:33 PM
Site Founder
Default Major Feature Changes

GreenHybrid is going through an overhaul! The Learn section has just been replaced by a dynamic article section. All members are now encouraged to add their own content. The mileage database has new graphs that assist members in determining the relationship between mileage & temperature or trip time. The page background is now tan instead of blue to be more neutral throughout the color-coded sections. Lastly, the homepage will soon have a new look. I am experimenting with some designs, as you can see here. Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

Old 02-19-2005, 05:48 PM
Site Founder

There's a new splash page at https://www.greenhybrid.com
Neat, huh?

Old 02-19-2005, 06:00 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hi Jason:

___I am on quite a bit and can always tell when you have been playing behind the scenes. Each time I see a change, I think boy, this guy is obsoleting his own work again which is a sign of a forward thinking businessman. I hope you eventually go into something where your talents will make you very comfortable indeed as you do make Greenhybrid look great more then a mess for sure. I will tell you when something looks messed up of course (I am good at that ) but you never really have busted her good which is a very good for the rest of us who enjoy the back and forth conversation.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net

Old 02-19-2005, 11:49 PM
Site Founder

I'm on a role! I just keep on adding features...
You'll see that in the forums, various phrases will link to parts of the site automatically. For instance, when I type "civic hybrid" without linking it, it automatically points to the article. Also, I'm using some fancy coding to rewrite the URLs around the site. This will make it easier for search engines to reference us, and easier for you to find your way around. For instance, the link to my car in the mileage database used to be https://www.greenhybrid.com/compare/...ails.php?cid=5 and now it's https://www.greenhybrid.com/compare/mileage/car/5

Hope you like!