anybody find rear seat rooom tight?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: anybody find rear seat rooom tight?

Originally Posted by SPL
camrydan — According to Toyota's specifications, the rear seat legroom (and indeed all the interior dimensions) are identical in all the 2007 Camry models, hybrid included.

Stan
I've seen two brochures for the 2007 Camry - white cover with Toyota logo, and the more popular brochure with trees. In fact, the white-covered brochure, which Toyota Canada tells me is the most recent, does indeed show the Hybrid as having about 3" less rear seat legroom as non-Hybrid, as CamryDan talks about. The other brochure, which the dealers keep showing me, shows all identical interior specs. I've sat in both and admit I don't see a difference. Seems to be plenty of room in the back. Shouldn't be a deal-breaker but can anyone explain this contradiction? As for the trunk, don't think I'll be getting 4 sets of golf clubs in the back of the Hybrid!!

Old 03-27-2007, 12:51 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

My FIL is 6'+ and has no problems with leg room in the back.

Old 03-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Active Enthusiast

hi
my white covered canadian camry brochure shows a 3" difference, yet when you sit in the car, it all seems the same
dan
yes, im just over 6' as well, and i fit fine, im glad your FIL likes the back seat, and how does your MIL like the trunk (take that any way you want) im kidding,, and also single, so i can kid like that , and not feel any wrath(for now, my time will come)

Old 03-29-2007, 11:32 AM
Active Enthusiast

Im 6-1, most of my height is in my legs. I am fine even with the seat in the front adjusted for my driving. The front seats are actually desinged in a way, it is sort of cut away in the back of the front seats to give more leg rom for rear passengers.