Bluetooth Gone Wild

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 01:55 PM
it's just a car...
Default Bluetooth Gone Wild

Yesterday, we parked near the Hospital Entrance at Vandebilt in Nashville, TN. My wife had my Moto Razr phone in her purse, "on" but closed. We took several minutes to load everything into the car, so she turned it on to make sure the AC cooled the interior. The passenger side doors were open. Out of nowhere, we heard the voice of a business associate in Louisville, KY over the speaker, saying "hello, hello?" "Can you hear me?" etc. We had not touched the phone or the steering wheel. A few minutes later, another voice (my brother's in Clarksville, TN) was heard also saying "hello, hello? We explained he'd have to call later, because we were loading the car. Both said my cell had phoned them at least once and my brother said he called us. Both said they could hear us talking "in the background". How did this happen? I don't want my car calling anyone in my call lis at random and letting them eavesdrop on me without my knowledge.....

Old 07-14-2007, 02:52 PM
Led-footed HyBrid geek
Default Re: Bluetooth Gone Wild

My guess is that the razor phone was the cause. Not bluetooth.