CAMRY COLORS-your pick

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: CAMRY COLORS-your pick

I think it should also be noted where you are and if you want/wanted it fully-loaded.

I am in Columbus, not a huge allocation available in the state, and I wanted it fully-loaded. My first choice was MG/Bisque, MG/Ash, then SW/Bisque, SW/Ash then Titanium/whatever.

I ended up getting SW/Ash, number 4, but I am sooo happy with it. I decided that MG was a little too dark for me. White is bold, but it's not too crazy. it's noticeable but not something you want the cops staring at. LOL.

I think most ppl on here know now too that my boyfriend and I have the same color combo for our cars. His is a Pearl White Rav 4 with gray interior. LOL. It's nice that way. We're that gay couple with the matching cars now. Awww. HAHA.

Also, I was kind of in a time crunch. I needed a car like PRONTO. I almost didn't end up getting the TCH and almost got a normal XLE V6. I am very happy with my Ruf though. She's a good girl.

Last edited by ginway; 07-19-2006 at 06:28 PM.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Active Enthusiast

We got the color we wanted. Jasper Pearl. Second choice was white. Flew to Chicago to pick it up and drove it back to Florida. Love the color, looks silver at night under the lights and really glows in the day.

On the way home we made a stop and found somebody driving around it in the parking lot looking at the color!

Old 07-21-2006, 02:02 PM
Enthusiast

I waited 6 weeks to get my fully loaded Magnetic Gray. Called all the dealers in southern California. Left my specifications with a salesman in every dealer. Gave them a follow-up call weekly. Placed a $500 dollar deposit at one of the dealer's fleet department. One dealer called after two weeks but insisted a $3000 premium. Finally after six weeks, I got the car I wanted at list price.

Old 07-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Enthusiast

We got the Magnetic Gray - the dealer only had two cars, both the Magnetic Gray. Very glad we got that color, we both like it a lot.