Current Modified Hybrids and Future Modifications

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Current Modified Hybrids and Future Modifications

Flopshot,
Please post ASAP re: TRD front springs. I've only got 1200 miles on my TCH, and I'm on my 3rd package of Dramamine (only joking, but not by much).
I would love to tighten things up all around, so I'm anxious to hear how the TRD springs in the front balance with the SE springs in the rear. FYI, I'm a life-long Audi driver, so that's my point-of view re: how a car should handle.
Thanks.

Old 06-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Enthusiast

way to 5w337! i wonder what Toyota Camry Parts have you changed/replaced for your cool car?

Old 06-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Enthusiast

your car looks great. I would like to get fog lights installed as well as a block heater for winter. I have a 50th anniversary blizzard pearl camry hybrid. I dont know how to post a pic but i would like to have a seat memory control and back up camera installed. I amgoing in for first service tomorrow 2500 miles and averaging 35 mpg so far.. Sorry my ideas are scattered but Im still trying to figure this forum out

IM TRYING TO FIND THE SERVICE BULLETIN FOR LOW SPEED BRAKE SQUEAL OR SQUEAK, MY DEAKER CONICELLI IN CONSHOHOCKEN PA DOESNT SEEM TO KNOW ABOUT THE SERVICE BULLETIN

Old 06-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Enthusiast

Info On Service Bulletin For Camry Hybrid Brake Squeal Please

Old 06-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ModelinaHybrid
I've seen several threads with people doing different things to their hybrids (chrome handles, rims, etc...), SO I wanted to make a thread where we can see everything that was done so far and everything that you want to do.

If you have modified your hybrid please post; I love pictures!

Mine is: Black Camry Hybrid (and **** if it's not sexy! I have only spotted ONE in my city in red... Prius' [my brother owns one; so I don't need one ] rule the streets around here. They are on EVERY street. The Camry Hybrid I have found is a real head turner and fully loaded it's just unstoppable!)

Current Modifications:
None just got it

Future Modifications:
back up camera
chrome handles
chrome pillars
change the front grille
chrome rims
dvd players
spoiler (I'm obsessed with how sporty the Camry SE looks it's really stunning. I want my hybrid to look really close to it)

Don't think there is anything more...

I've added:
  • back up camera
  • Park Pilot
  • chrome handles
  • chrome grille enhancements
  • chrome door sills
  • Rear bumper applique
  • Color keyed side moldings
  • Color keyed mud flaps
  • All weather mats
  • Side view mirror add-on
Here's a couple pictures...

Old 06-06-2007, 09:21 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mrpat0038
Info On Service Bulletin For Camry Hybrid Brake Squeal Please
TSB's attached...

fyi, I've had the TSB's applied for a couple of weeks, plus they de-glazed the rotors, but the squeek has returned. I'm going to have them look at it again at my next service interval.

Attached Files
Old 06-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Enthusiast

I would like to post few nice mods I did on My 50th Anniversary Edition TCH. I don’t have online pictures, how can I add pictures from my computer. I reduced the size but it still asks me for www location of the pictures.

Old 06-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Led-footed HyBrid geek

Originally Posted by timohapi
I would like to post few nice mods I did on My 50th Anniversary Edition TCH. I don’t have online pictures, how can I add pictures from my computer. I reduced the size but it still asks me for www location of the pictures.
You can upload you photos on the greenhybrid site:
https://www.greenhybrid.com/share/

You will then see at the bottom of the photo the URL for the picture you just uploaded next to ...
Direct Link Code:

Old 06-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks for help wilsons66604
Now I know how to post Picture to the thread.
Below you will se how my TCH 50th An. looks like on TSW 20" Montage Rims, Johnson’s Insulatir ceramic film Tint 30% all around installed by wtsmotorsport in LA, Rear spoiler by SportWing,also Side Moldings by SportWing All season Brown Floor Mats, Toyota Remote Start, XM Radio (with Antenna Outside)
I had to wait 1 extra month to get no front license plate holes I consider this Modification, as ALL Dealers drill front bumpers in California, mine did not, just for me.

Future modes:
Fog Lights

Last edited by timohapi; 06-07-2007 at 10:56 AM.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Very nice, Tim! Please keep us posted on how you end up doing the fog lights.

Quick Reply: Current Modified Hybrids and Future Modifications

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands