Inventory Manager Called!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 07:56 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Inventory Manager Called!!!

Thanks to all for the congrats. I'm telling everyone that at least one of our babies will be here soon.

Marc - I'm on the Peninsula and am purchasing from Denbigh Toyota. They're loving me this week because I had to purchase a minivan for my office and opted to go with a Toyota Sienna (which I refuse to drive because, well, it's a minivan). I'll take delivery on that Monday.

Lil - we must be long lost sisters or something. I'm also a redhead - so how could we not wait on the Jasper Pearl? I had to have the sunroof though, since I'm giving up my convertible.

We test drove the TCH on 14 May then went directly to the Honda dealership to drive the HCH. We put our deposit on the Camry the very next morning.

~A

Old 07-22-2006, 05:22 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by curlylockz

Lil - we must be long lost sisters or something. I'm also a redhead - so how could we not wait on the Jasper Pearl? I had to have the sunroof though, since I'm giving up my convertible.

LOL! I told my husband when we first started seriously car hunting on Mother's Day that one of my requirements was that the car must be green . We even test drove a green FEH (that green is very nice, btw, I'm just not an SUV person...).

Old 07-27-2006, 10:14 AM
Enthusiast

Woot! I got the call today informing me that my TCH will be in the middle of August

Old 07-27-2006, 01:27 PM
Enthusiast

This is my first input on this site. I had to respond, I received my Jasper Pearl TCH this past Sat. I am loving it! I am a redhead as well, I got a kick out of this. I ordered my car on June 1st. fully loaded. There is a lot to learn, I have driven Volvo's for 28 years. I get a lot of positive response to the color, it is different than I anticipated, I love green! Take care. K

Old 07-27-2006, 03:39 PM

I'm still waiting, but the end is in sight . Time sure has flown by!

Old 07-30-2006, 07:29 PM
Active Enthusiast

what is the status of your greeny, lilarienne - I drove by your dealership this weekend and was wondering how much longer your wait might be...

Old 07-30-2006, 08:26 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Arrow Re: Inventory Manager Called!!!

The suspense is... killing... me...

Old 07-31-2006, 04:41 AM

It's not here yet. The dealership online inventory only listed the cars that were expected to arrive in mid-July last week, so the end of July cars will probably arrive this week or next. The suspense is killing me too .