Paintless dent removal

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 07:19 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Paintless dent removal

Has anyone ever had paintless dent removal done? I have a door ding above the right wheel well and sure would be nice to have that gone.

Old 05-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Paintless dent removal

I had Dent Wizards fix a rather nasty dent in the door of a 2000 Solara (which had broken paint). They did a great job - you couldn't tell it had ever been there in terms of fixing the dent. However they, or the detailing shop that brought them in, tried to buff out the paint and just managed to dull a circular pattern into my clear coat. If I'd known I'd have told them not to do me any favors with the paint- just fix the dent.

Old 05-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Arrow Re: Paintless dent removal

I posted my dent removal experiences (not with the TCH) on this site, and have been 100% satisfied on the three occasions that I used this method. One dent was 6" wide, and as with each of them, the results left the blemish completely undetectable.

Old 05-21-2007, 05:51 AM

Thanks for the input guys.

Old 05-21-2007, 10:42 AM
Active Enthusiast

My TCH had paintless dent removal when it was 2 weeks old. A ding in the driver side front fender was perfectly repaired. Excellent!

Old 05-21-2007, 11:01 AM
Enthusiast

Some jerk (a much nicer word than the one I want to use) hit my read bumper in a parking lot. I had pulled through a parking spot, so my back end was facing him (or her) when he parked behind me. Now I have 2 indentations from the front license plate screws, and a slight "crease" in the bumper. It doesn't look terrible, but it's driving me crazy. Anyone have any suggestions on if this can be fixed or if the whole plastic bumper cover will have to be replaced? I'm almost scared to go to the body shop for fear of what they will quote me even though it's minimally damaged.

Old 05-21-2007, 11:01 AM

I too have used dent wizard on a dent that I thought had no chance because of the location. And they came through, I couldn't believe it.

Old 05-21-2007, 06:02 PM

How likely would it be if it were right smack dab in the middle of the door?

Old 05-21-2007, 11:18 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mikieboyblue
How likely would it be if it were right smack dab in the middle of the door?
Yeah, I've got that one too.

Old 05-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Enthusiast
Thumbs up Re: Paintless dent removal

Paintless dent repair is incredible! I took my car to BumperDoc a few times and amazed in what they can do. I had a 10 inch crease on my camry luckily they were able too get the dent out all the way and saved me from repainting my door and fender! I saved $800.00, and my repair only took one day! Look for a Auto Reconditioning Center in your area, and if they're as good as http://bumperdoc.com you will be very happy!

Quick Reply: Paintless dent removal

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands