Pairing Motorola Droid to 2007?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 09:57 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Pairing Motorola Droid to 2007?

Hi All,

Any instructions on how to pair my new Motorola Droid to my 2007 TCH with Nav? I've tried following book but not much.

Thanks

John

Old 01-13-2010, 10:49 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Pairing Motorola Droid to 2007?

I just followed the instructions that the TCH told me when i decided to pair it last week. In the Droid, on the home screen, go MENU to SETTINGS to WIRELESS & NETWORKS to BLUETOOTH SETTINGS.

Robb

Old 01-13-2010, 11:11 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by To D Lake
I just followed the instructions that the TCH told me when i decided to pair it last week. In the Droid, on the home screen, go MENU to SETTINGS to WIRELESS & NETWORKS to BLUETOOTH SETTINGS.

Robb
I turned on BT from Droid, had it discoverable but didn't get any response from TCH. Is there something I need to do so that TCH is looking for device or recognizes it? Had the TCH turned on and parked when I was trying it.

At least I know the Droid connects with 08. Hopefully it will connect with my 07. Will give it another try.

Thanks

John

Old 01-13-2010, 11:43 AM
Enthusiast

I believe you hit the talk button on the steering wheel and go to main menu then setup. The TCH will give you a code to enter into your Droid for pairing. Hope this helps. BTW - The Droid works great with the TCH, much better than my previous phone.

Robb

Old 01-14-2010, 11:57 AM
HSD Organic Interface

From memory, I believe this is the sequence:

Hit Talk Button > Say "Setup"
Hit Talk Button > Say "Phone Setup"
Hit Talk Button > Say "Pair Phone"
Hit Talk Button > Record a name for your phone (in case you pair multiple phones)

Then I believe the car will begin to say "Searching, searching, etc." for a few minutes and display the PIN code on the radio.

This is when you turn on BT function on your phone and then initiate a search for a hands free device. When your phone recognizes the Camry's handsfree device, ask the phone to connect to it and enter the PIN code displayed on the car's radio. The car voice should then respond that the pairing is complete.

Old 01-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Active Enthusiast

Thanks everyone. Got it done.

John

Old 05-16-2010, 06:44 AM
Enthusiast
Red face Re: Pairing Motorola Droid to 2007?

It is different to setup pairing with a TCH with NAV!

Old 06-09-2010, 05:12 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by zebrajeb
Thanks everyone. Got it done.

John
Hey, does the Droid update the Camry's display for the antenna signal strength? My Nokia did that every minute or so, but my Sony Ericsson shows the antenna strength at the point it paired each time, making it useless.

Old 06-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bmgoodman
Hey, does the Droid update the Camry's display for the antenna signal strength? My Nokia did that every minute or so, but my Sony Ericsson shows the antenna strength at the point it paired each time, making it useless.
My Motorola Q WM6 updates each time I make or receive a call - funny the WM5 version updated constantly.

Old 06-10-2010, 04:29 AM
Enthusiast

I am all paired up with my Droid/TCH/Nav and it's working great but I can't get it to transfer the contacts over. Has anyone been able to do that?
Thanks!
Mike

Quick Reply: Pairing Motorola Droid to 2007?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands