Phonebook Transfer Problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 09:46 AM
Enthusiast
Default Phonebook Transfer Problems

I ended up getting a Sanyon SCP-8400 phone. According to toyota.letstalk.com, this phone is able to transfer single number phone book entries. It cannot transfer multiple phonebook entries at once. Here is the problem that I am having. I have manually transferred all contacts from my old phone to my new phone. I got the new phone to pair with the handsfree system in the car. When I try to transfer a phonebook entry, I am prompted if I want to disconnect from the handsfree system (this prompt is on the phone). Selecting yes, disconnects the handsfree system so that the phone goes into normal mode. If I select no, the phone just goes back to the menu system. There is no mention in the phone manual about having to disconnect from the handsfree system. I really hope that someone here can help me get this system figured out. All I want to do is get my phone book entries transferred, but it seems to be a very difficult process to accomplish. It seems as though I am going to have to scroll through each entry and select the transfer option.