Price Paid for TCH

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 04:14 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Price Paid for TCH

fitzmall -- just got mine for $699 off a loaded msrp. 5 min deal -- excellent!

Was told by every dealer I talked to.... 4 mos wait.

Fitzmall had one sitting there.

Old 08-21-2006, 04:48 PM
DBS
Enthusiast

Steven Toyota in Harrisonburg, VA

MSRP 27,844 - Price paid
White with the following options:
FE 50 states emissions
HM Heated Mirrors
SR Moon roof
CF Carpet trunk mats
BM Body side molding

Old 08-22-2006, 01:07 PM
Enthusiast

27,909$, including dealer installed leather. Going to get a red barcelona with no extra added. Dealer fees and registration are included too. I have to pay only state tax.

Expect delivery in 2 weeks.

Old 08-22-2006, 02:40 PM
Active Enthusiast

Ok, I think I got a good feeling deal, just placed an order ($500 refundable) and here is my OTD $30,500 price (including 3% tax and TTL) for an out of state deal via fitzmall that it will take up to 4 months to get the 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Magnetic Gray Metallic/Ash Leather loaded with the following options:

CQ (Convenience Pkg)
SR (Moon Roof)
CF (Carpet Mats and Trunk Mats)
MG3 (Color-keyed Mud Guards)
NV (Navigation System)
LA (Seat Trim Leather Surfaced)
WL (Wheel Locks)

... I hope the transaction in 4 months or so goes as smooth as it was via phone and email to close the deal... can't wait, but patience pays off... always do your homework ...

Old 08-22-2006, 03:51 PM
Active Enthusiast

My bro works for Toyota Manufacturing Plant (NUMMI in Ca) but when I inquired about the TCH, I was told by the sales person that NO empoyee discount on TCH, just like No discount on Prius.
I went back the next day to inquire about the regular Camry and happed to bump into their fleet manager who told me that discount on TCH is on dealer's discretion and they just had a white one, came in that day which was ordered and cancelled by someone. It was fully loaded with MSRP of $31,200 ($30,500 + couple of dealer loaded items). He offered it to me for $26,600 after the employee discount if I buy it right there and then.
Offcource I jumped on it and drove it home that evening.
Now about a month later, he is saying that they are not doing employee discounts on them at all anymore.

Last edited by jagbagri; 08-22-2006 at 03:54 PM.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:49 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jagbagri
My bro works for Toyota Manufacturing Plant (NUMMI in Ca) but when I inquired about the TCH, I was told by the sales person that NO empoyee discount on TCH, just like No discount on Prius.
I went back the next day to inquire about the regular Camry and happed to bump into their fleet manager who told me that discount on TCH is on dealer's discretion and they just had a white one, came in that day which was ordered and cancelled by someone. It was fully loaded with MSRP of $31,200 ($30,500 + couple of dealer loaded items). He offered it to me for $26,600 after the employee discount if I buy it right there and then.
Offcource I jumped on it and drove it home that evening.
Now about a month later, he is saying that they are not doing employee discounts on them at all anymore.

May I ask, What % discount you get for Nummi buyer/emplyees for Toyota Camry 2007, or Hybrid?

Old 08-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Active Enthusiast

I don't know about the %. Usually the dealers have a set price for NUMMI and nothing is hidden, they will show me their invoice, msrp, nummi price all in black and white, no haggling. But unfortunately now there is no discount on TCH any more.

Old 08-29-2006, 10:49 PM
Active Enthusiast

Forget about my previous deal as I will get by 9/15/06 a 2007 Toyota Camry Blue Ribbon Metallic/Ash Leather loaded with the following options at a MSRP and $32,000 OTD:

CQ (Convenience Pkg)
SR (Moon Roof)
CF (Carpet Mats and Trunk Mats)
NV (Navigation System)
LA (Seat Trim Leather Surfaced)
CX1 (Rear Spoiler)

Got to get the full tax $2,600 credit and trade in my 2006 4Runner LTD V8 4WD ASAP...

Last edited by agnosto; 08-29-2006 at 10:51 PM.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Active Enthusiast

Forget about the deal with RK Toyota and will never ever do business with them at all... stay away from the below dealership as they are very unreliable...:

2301 West Mercury Boulevard
Hampton, Virginia 23666

This is the response I got after a cofirmation that everything was done of their useless internet sales person ...:

"I Have just been Informed by the Toyota manager, that car you are looking at, was a sold order that was placed 2 months ago. The gentleman had all-ready signed and paid for the car. This information was not showing in the Toyota system. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have not charged your card, and have shredded your card number. I also called every dealer up and down the coast looking for a car for you. They are all sold. Although you have the second shot on this car if he some how he does not take it. Once again sorry."

I am glad I did not cancel my original order with fitzmall...

Old 08-30-2006, 03:54 PM
Enthusiast

Again......

Fitzmall and Hank will solve all your TCH purchase problems..... with no hassle.

Quick Reply: Price Paid for TCH

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands