Service Manuel

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 10:18 AM
Enthusiast
Talking Service Manuel

Anyone want a service manuel in CD format, $10.95 +$2.00 shipping, here they are: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT

Old 09-28-2006, 03:53 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Service Manuel

Originally Posted by skywagon
Anyone want a service manuel in CD format, $10.95 +$2.00 shipping, here they are: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT

Dangit. It already ended by the time I checked.

Did you buy one?

I found a page online that links to the same documents for the non-hybrid Camry, but this is the first I have seen the Hybrid manuals.

I really just want to see what they say about the nav system and the possiblitiy of an override for the 6.1 version.

Old 09-28-2006, 05:12 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spiff72
Dangit. It already ended by the time I checked.

Did you buy one?

I found a page online that links to the same documents for the non-hybrid Camry, but this is the first I have seen the Hybrid manuals.

I really just want to see what they say about the nav system and the possiblitiy of an override for the 6.1 version.
Spiff, Yes I got one, keep checking the site as they will throw more on there, I like the hard manuels but they are hard to get and cost around $65. I have access to a large printer and will print pages I need or want and make a hard copy. I will let you know when it gets here 4-5 days what it is like. SK

Old 09-28-2006, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by skywagon
Spiff, Yes I got one, keep checking the site as they will throw more on there, I like the hard manuels but they are hard to get and cost around $65. I have access to a large printer and will print pages I need or want and make a hard copy. I will let you know when it gets here 4-5 days what it is like. SK
Thanks... I look forward to hearing how it turns out. For $12 you really can't go wrong...

Old 09-29-2006, 10:23 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Service Manual

Sorry, but I can only stand to see this word misspelled eight times before I feel compelled to point out: it's "manual". "Manuel" is the name of a gentleman of latin descent.

Old 09-29-2006, 10:40 AM
Keeping Toyota Solvent
Default Re: Service Manual

Yesterday 9/28/06 I ordered one for my '07 TCH and one for my conventional '07 Camry. I got my shipping notification this morning. First class mail from the right coast to the midwest should get it here my early next week I'd guess.
J

Old 09-29-2006, 10:40 AM
Arrow Re: Service Manuel

Dang, dalerb, I just opened this post to write the same comment. You beat me to it!

Old 09-29-2006, 11:57 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stevenvillatoro
Dang, dalerb, I just opened this post to write the same comment. You beat me to it!
Hey, I waited a full 24 hours before saying anything. I think I exhibited extreme patience!

Old 09-29-2006, 01:07 PM
Enthusiast

Da%$, My spell checker must have crapped ou!!!!!!!!!!!ROTFFLMAO

Old 10-02-2006, 05:50 PM

Lowest price I've seen so far, basically $4 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-...QQcmdZViewItem

Quick Reply: Service Manuel

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands