Sway Bar Bushings TSB

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 06:05 PM
Electricity Guzzler
Default Sway Bar Bushings TSB

I just had both front and rear sway bar bushings replaced under warranty. In Canada, there is a TSB out for this. My car creaked under heavy braking, that's what prompted me to ask the tech to check it out.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:45 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Sway Bar Bushings TSB

Originally Posted by fullofbeans
I just had both front and rear sway bar bushings replaced under warranty. In Canada, there is a TSB out for this. My car creaked under heavy braking, that's what prompted me to ask the tech to check it out.
Mine creaks under heavy breaking and right after I have stopped. I always thought it was weird that there was this creaking noise after I have stopped and have the brakes applied full.

Does anyone know if there is a TSB out for the US?

I really hate my dealership as they do not even check on TSBs unless there is a complaint.

Last edited by mikieboyblue; 03-12-2008 at 07:50 AM. Reason: sigh....
Old 03-20-2008, 07:13 AM
SPL

fullofbeans — Check out the "Tech Tip" CDN_TIP2234 that I've just posted on the thread "List of pertinent TSB's."

mikieboyblue — I don't know whether there's a corresponding US TSB, but I expect so, and it likely has the same name.

Stan

Old 03-20-2008, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by SPL
fullofbeans — Check out the "Tech Tip" CDN_TIP2234 that I've just posted on the thread "List of pertinent TSB's."

mikieboyblue — I don't know whether there's a corresponding US TSB, but I expect so, and it likely has the same name.

Stan
I called my dealer and they had no clue. I put it on my list of things to deal with at the 15k mark.