TCH Spottings!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default TCH Spottings!

I was driving yesterday behind a Metallic Grey TCH...as is mine. I thought it was cool, but imagine that it will get kind of old when there are a ton of them on the road.

Later on I say a white TCH...driving in the left lane of a two lane road...with a 50 MPH speed limit...he was doing 35 MPH...he was being passed on the right. I wonder if he was trying to improve his mileage. C'mon folks, we all want better mileage, but 35 in the left lane?

Old 04-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Driving in stealth mode
Default Re: TCH Spottings!

I don't see to many of them. I got passed by one yesterday. I was doing 65-70 and she went flying by me.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:06 PM

LOL...I'm not one to talk (I drive, relatively, slow).
My all time most embarassing moment while driving was on Rte 17 in upstate NY, an empty three lane highway winding through the Catskill Mountains (for you folk out west, it's really not a mountain, more like a speed bump).
I was in the middle lane and was passed going up a hill...by a minivan...on the right...with their flashers on...and a handicap license plate.
My family couldn't stop laughing at that.
It doesn't get much worse than that!

Old 04-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Driving in stealth mode

OMG you should be embarrassed that you even admitted to that!!!!

Old 04-09-2008, 12:27 PM

Guilty as charged!

Old 04-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Enthusiast

I keep passing by another Barcelona Red TCH in my town.

Old 04-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Old Boomer Techie

I pass a twin to my TCH almost every morning on my commute. He is usually just coming out of his subdivision as I transit the four blocks that lead into the airport that I work at.

'Sometimes see him coming home in the evening also.

Old 04-09-2008, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by haroldo
I was driving yesterday behind a Metallic Grey TCH...as is mine. I thought it was cool, but imagine that it will get kind of old when there are a ton of them on the road.

Later on I say a white TCH...driving in the left lane of a two lane road...with a 50 miles per hour speed limit...he was doing 35 MPH...he was being passed on the right. I wonder if he was trying to improve his mileage. C'mon folks, we all want better mileage, but 35 in the left lane?
I see at least one TCH a day, and I usually see 3-4. Here in CA where regular gas is $3.70 today, hybrid cars are still selling like hotcakes.

Old 04-09-2008, 09:22 PM
Active Enthusiast

I probably see at least 6-7 TCHs everyday.. But probably over 20 Prius' everyday.. Good ole SoCal. It's a car.. I drive it like one.. Nothing feels better than setting cruise control at 75 and watch your mpg meter hover around 50..

Old 04-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Enthusiast

I see alot of regular camry's but have not seen even one camry hybrid yet. The amount of prius' I see is crazy! So many!

Quick Reply: TCH Spottings!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands