Video Input?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 05:32 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Video Input?

Maybe I didn't look hard enough, lulled as I was by their calming background music but... I couldn't find the price for their products. And I'm automatically distrustful of any site that doesn't have the price upfront.

Old 06-24-2007, 09:33 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Video Input?

Originally Posted by redwings7907
stumbled into this. it's the best interface i've come across so far. no word on how much it might cost, or if it will play video while driving yet, but i plan on looking into it further. i can already tell that these are my kinda guys.

http://www.tvandnav2go.com/lexus-navigation-system.html
i called, and it's $450, and it will play video while driving. not toooo bad, but there is a catch...you have to remove your nav and ship it to them for installation. there is no plug and play for the 2007 camry. they swear up and down that it's only one day turn around, so it really just depends how much you are willing to pay for shipping. i haven't made up my mind yet if i'm going to take the plunge.