We need a Trade Fair

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 01:06 PM
WVGasGuy
Default We need a Trade Fair

I keep reading where a lot of us simply had to take the color that we could find rather than get what we specifically wanted. It's a shame we all can't just get together and trade

Old 07-29-2006, 05:21 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: We need a Trade Fair

Not a bad thought. But, then none of us would have our horizons expanded by trying a color other than the one our first impressions would have us pick.

We were on a long waiting list and had preferenced a Desert Sand Mica, but we ended up grabbing an available Jasper Pearl. At first sight, we were not sure about the color, and we almost passed on it. But now we love it, and we're very glad we decided to take the plunge with a more adventurous color.

I think if ours suddenly vanished today, we'd try to find another Jasper. Funny how things turn out.