Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Toyota Camry Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/toyota-camry-hybrid-49/)
-   -   What Production # are you? (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/toyota-camry-hybrid-49/what-production-you-8810/)

Droid13 07-26-2006 04:16 PM

Re: What Production # are you?

3171 - arrived at dealer June 13th.

spiff72 07-26-2006 04:37 PM

#011357 here. Delivered to dealer (Battle Creek, MI - Sunshine Toyota) on July 11th, and picked up the same day!

Looks like I win the award for the youngest vehicle so far (beating jk110 by just 357). ;)

This vehicle was originally allocated to go to a dealer in Indiana, but was switched to my dealer after a dealer trade for a loaded Titanium model.

If anyone here is from Indiana, and their dealer originally had them set up to get Magnetic Gray, then worked out a trade for Titanium (your first choice), let me know! We probably swapped vehicles (and you got yours first)!

ronr 07-26-2006 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by spiff72
#011357 here. Delivered to dealer (Battle Creek, MI - Sunshine Toyota) on July 11th, and picked up the same day!

Looks like I win the award for the youngest vehicle so far (beating jk110 by just 357). ;)

This vehicle was originally allocated to go to a dealer in Indiana, but was switched to my dealer after a dealer trade for a loaded Titanium model.

If anyone here is from Indiana, and their dealer originally had them set up to get Magnetic Gray, then worked out a trade for Titanium (your first choice), let me know! We probably swapped vehicles (and you got yours first)!

Actually your car was the 11,357 one made. You have to look at last six digits for the true production number.

lefty1970 07-26-2006 05:00 PM

Another newborn......production #15304. I looked at the faceplace on the driver's door panel, and it said it was made in July, 2006. Took delivery yesterday from Longo Toyota in El Monte, CA. Blue Ribbon Metallic, Ash leather, loaded.

:D Couldn't be happier!!! :D

pajasper 07-26-2006 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by lefty1970
Another newborn......production #15304. I looked at the faceplace on the driver's door panel, and it said it was made in July, 2006. Took delivery yesterday from Longo Toyota in El Monte, CA. Blue Ribbon Metallic, Ash leather, loaded.

:D Couldn't be happier!!! :D

Wow. They must have done the last few assembly steps while it was on the ship! ;)

lefty1970 07-26-2006 05:19 PM

Hey PA-Jasper...I'm from Philly originally - what section are you from?

Anyway, you're not far off with your astute observation. When I showed up at the dealership yesterday, they were adhering the side mirrors - something I thought was done at the shipyard! Also, there was 7 miles on my ODO when I finally took delivery. I wonder what the inspection involved....something in my mind flashed on that scene from Ferris Beuller's Day Off and I cringed a little bit. :omg:

Lilarienne 07-26-2006 06:01 PM

The side mirrors were not yet installed on the desert sand TCH I looked at thinking I might take it instead of waiting for my Jasper Pearl to arrive. I asked about that and they said they leave them off when shipping them on the car carrier to avoid having them get scratched or otherwise damaged in transport.

jk110 07-26-2006 06:06 PM

not to go off topic but what is the status of your greeny lilarienne?
got mine last week and was hoping yours was on the same ship - and not the one that went to atlantis...

spiff72 07-26-2006 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by ronr
Actually your car was the 11,357 one made. You have to look at last six digits for the true production number.

The last 6 digits of my number are 011357. I just said that I beat jk100 by 357 because his was #11000. Am I misunderstanding something? It looks like someone else already has me beat though, with #15304.

Thanks!

JasperPearl 07-26-2006 06:35 PM

004576 here
Purchased June 10th