Would this service be of value?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 07:32 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Would this service be of value?

Originally Posted by Sooty
If someone were to make a hybrid 7.1 disk, I would bet they would end up with the agree screen back again.

Not something I would want.
Thats true, but more annoying is that you cannot make call, change the music from the track list.

Old 12-27-2007, 07:40 AM
Keeping Toyota Solvent
Default Re: Would this service be of value?

Originally Posted by crasher
Thats true, but more annoying is that you cannot make call, change the music from the track list.
I have the NAV version and you can set up 2 dozen phone numbers you can access while in motion but you need to do it ahead of time.
Also the tract select buttons on the steering wheel make switching tracks fairly easy even while in motion.
And of course you can always use the "dial by number" voice command which if you never tried it works fairly well. At least for me on the rare occasion I need to dial a number I haven't programmed into the speed-dial buttons. I never pursued navigating the audio system with voice commands.