youtube video from a dissatisfied owner

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 09:19 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: youtube video from a dissatisfied owner

Say, has anybody heard about the fuel pump issue on early TCH as stated in the video? He says it's a 'known problem' but I haven't heard anything about it.

It's fantastic that consumers have the power to broadcast their experiences to the world. My TCH video would present the opposite experience and look like a Toyota ad. To date, 23 months and 30,000 miles, the TCH remains the only car I've ever bought that hasn't had a single problem (knock on wood grain finish.)

Old 04-15-2008, 03:35 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

I'm sorry this happened to someone who bought a Toyota. I have to argue that this case is most likely a VERY rare case and have never heard of anything like this on this or any other forum about a Toyota.

Old 04-15-2008, 03:39 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Freeze
Say, has anybody heard about the fuel pump issue on early TCH as stated in the video? ...
Not an expert, but if this was an issue (as in, a common problem) I imagine the information about it would be widely known and discussed (IMHO).
Things happen...and sometimes bad things happen to good products. Any part can fail at any time, but if you're asking if this is a common issue, I seriously doubt it.

Old 04-15-2008, 05:19 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Freeze
Say, has anybody heard about the fuel pump issue on early TCH as stated in the video? He says it's a 'known problem' but I haven't heard anything about it.
My 07 has no fuel pump problems and I don't think it has even been posted on this forum.

Old 04-15-2008, 07:48 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mikieboyblue
My 07 has no fuel pump problems and I don't think it has even been posted on this forum.
He mentioned that the problem was for those that bought their cars before June 06. But I did a search on Google and didn't find anything about the "common problem".

Old 04-15-2008, 09:44 AM
old fart

I wonder how long this guy has worked for gm?