CD player connections

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 05:32 PM
Enthusiast

Less than 24 hours old! In the drive sits a millenium silver 2004 Prius! Ordered a salsa #7 on 1/21/04, two days after totaling my 2003 green Prius. Got tired of waiting, and snapped up the silver one delivered in south central Kentucky dealer. I love it; truly the next generation... this #7 has the side curtain airbags that would have been good to have in January's accident. Got a bump on the head, but otherwise OK.

Just got back from the dealer, they are having trouble figuring out how to install a 6 CD player that was salvaged (it is a Toyota). They say that it fits in the dash, but the electrical connection is a mystery... how to integrate that player with the single cd already in the dash...

Anyone have ideas to make it work? Thanks, solargalus-silver#7

ps. jason, sorry i sent message to wrong place :unsure: i'll see if this works...

Old 03-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Enthusiast

Try Jon @ priusxm.com, he is very knowledable on Toyota stereo/wiring etc issues. He sells the XM radio system for the Prius, is a very hands on guy helped me on my XM installation.

tammrich