Prius Chat

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 02:31 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Prius Chat

Since many members here frequent the Prius Chat forum as well I have a question....how can I get a hold of an administrator for the Prius Chat forum? I forgot my log in information and when trying to get it back after providing my email address, it keeps telling me my email address is already registered. I can't even re-register to the forum. This is frustrating because I would like to contribute to the threads and can't log in to do so. I have emailed the site about 5 times already and they don't reply back.

Old 10-14-2006, 06:26 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Prius Chat

I tried to send a message to one of their more active moderators. I'm not sure if it was sent successfully; the site seemed to go down right after I sent it.

Anyway, I don't know if he can help you or if the administrator has to handle it, but I know he has contact info for the administrator. If you want to PM or e-mail me with your e-mail address, I'll be glad to forward that to him too. Meanwhile, I'll follow up tomorrow to see if my message got sent.

Old 10-14-2006, 07:11 PM

Thanks!

Old 10-15-2006, 08:27 AM
Active Enthusiast

Update:

The message sent successfully; I got a reply. He said he'd forward it on to the administrator, and meanwhile would check to see if he could fix it. He's traveling and has limited internet access, so it may not be right away.

Old 10-20-2006, 08:24 PM

I still haven't heard anything nor can I log into that forum.

Old 10-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Engineering first

Originally Posted by Resist
As a hack, get a free hotmail.com, e-mail account, and connect. Once there, maybe you'll find a web interface to the administrators that will let you get the original account fixed.

Bob Wilson

Old 10-22-2006, 09:30 PM
Enthusiast

Hi everyone,i am a new comer here.If it is difficult to post a reply in this forum?Because so many persons here ask this question.Thank you for your reply.
Wish you all have a nice day!
Rgds,
http://www.algogo.com

Old 10-22-2006, 10:22 PM

Huh?

Old 10-23-2006, 06:18 AM
Engineering first

First off, welcome!

It is easy to reply but you might update your profile to give us some idea of what type of hybrid you own or plan to own and your location. This gives us valuable clues so we can address your questions, concerns and comments in terms that match your experience.

Bob Wilson

Old 10-23-2006, 08:39 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Resist
OK, I'll send something to the forum administrator. The moderator I first notified was chosen because I know he's a member here and can contact you through PM here. I'm not sure about the administrator. Again, you might want to PM me with your e-mail address. I'll be glad to forward that on.

EDIT: E-mail sent to administrator. Not sure what else I can do. Meanwhile, you might try Bob's suggestion and set up a new account with a new e-mail address. Even if you can't get the old account fixed, you're still fully functional.

Last edited by JimboK; 10-23-2006 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Update

Quick Reply: Prius Chat

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands