Prius Simulator

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Active Enthusiast
Question Prius Simulator

The Website Privatenrg demonstrates a Prius Simulator and states that there are versions available for both a Palm PDA and a Windows PDA. I have been unable to find where the program is sold or available for download. Does anyone know how to get it? I would love to have it on my T-3 PDA.

Old 01-28-2008, 06:36 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Prius Simulator

I have both the Palm and Windows versions, downloaded from the site. I was on the site recently and also noticed that the download links are missing. I have the e-mail address of the application's creator, though not with me at the moment. I will e-mail him later today and ask, "What's up?"

Old 02-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Active Enthusiast

Well, I e-mailed him "later," it just wasn't that day. Sorry for the delay.

He says that he took the links down after discovering that someone had hacked the registration code, and suddenly no one was buying it. He's busy at the moment with endeavors that actually pay (in his words), and therefore hasn't had a chance to fix it.

It's curious that the hack would cause sales to stop. There certainly has been no public evidence in the forums, especially the Prius forums where the simulator would be most popular, of mass illegal use. And I believe the integrity among forum members would bring to a halt any wholesale attempt to distribute the hack covertly. So most forum members interested in getting the application (like you) wouldn't be aware of the hack and would still take the legit purchase route.

Old 05-16-2008, 05:49 PM
Active Enthusiast
Arrow Re: Prius Simulator

Originally Posted by JimboK
Well, I e-mailed him "later," it just wasn't that day. Sorry for the delay.

He says that he took the links down after discovering that someone had hacked the registration code, and suddenly no one was buying it. He's busy at the moment with endeavors that actually pay (in his words), and therefore hasn't had a chance to fix it.

It's curious that the hack would cause sales to stop. There certainly has been no public evidence in the forums, especially the Prius forums where the simulator would be most popular, of mass illegal use. And I believe the integrity among forum members would bring to a halt any wholesale attempt to distribute the hack covertly. So most forum members interested in getting the application (like you) wouldn't be aware of the hack and would still take the legit purchase route.
Can you provide me with a way to contact him? The program is still not available and I would like to buy a copy.

Old 05-19-2008, 05:51 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by H2O Doctor
Can you provide me with a way to contact him? The program is still not available and I would like to buy a copy.
At his request I'm not posting his contact info publicly, but you have your GH account set up not to allow PMs or e-mail. Please contact me by PM.