Events & Gatherings Meet with other hybrid enthusiasts from across the country [and world?].

Austin, TX Hybrid Users Group?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 02:10 PM
schizometric
Default Re: Austin, TX Hybrid Users Group?

I'm too late for this one! let me know if you guys or anyones else in texas is planning on having another meet-up or if a user's group is established. I'd love to join! Im in San Antonio Texas and have an 05 prius.

Old 10-06-2006, 07:03 PM
06 HCH Opal Blue Pearl
Default Re: Austin, TX Hybrid Users Group?

Not sure if we had a meeting in September or not...as I never did hear too much. Maybe we can get something going in the spring. There are more and more hybrids out there...so we should be able to come up with a meeting.

#1 issue...somebody to take charge and organize it. My wife says I am into too many other clubs, and activities to handle another...and she is probably right.

I feel the meet should be in Austin, since its a high tech area...and probably more hybrids, plus its central in the state (at least to me!!).

Bob, Georgetown, TX
06 HCH, 48 mpg at the pump, 14k miles.