Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

I made a huge mistake

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 03:59 PM
Enthusiast
Default I made a huge mistake

I guess I should have introduced myself here first. I started a message in the Prius forum, thinking that was the proper place to introduce myself. I hope people look here too.

I Just picked up an 06 Prius this past weekend. It's my first Hybrid, so of coarse I had to look in here to see if there's more information that I've been missing out on. I've been lurking around for a few days as a guest and finally decided to sign up and get my first post out of the way.

This site seems to be the best place for information, so I thought I might ask. I bought a hybrid, "Now What?".

Old 01-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Banned
Default Re: I made a huge mistake

Now drive it and see how long you can go on one tank. This site is full of owners that vie for the best fuel efficiency award. I just saw a guy that got 73 mpg in a TCH.

ps. we use alot of acronyms here at GH.com. TCH = Toyota Camry Hybrid.

Old 01-17-2007, 06:07 PM
Banned

Welcome Manny! It's not all about gas mileage, make the car your own. Life's too short to worry about mileage!

Old 01-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Banned

HI no gas man!

Old 01-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Banned

Old 01-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Banned

hiya no gas man.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Engineering first

Welcome to the club!
Originally Posted by No Gas Man
I guess I should have introduced myself here first. I started a message in the Prius forum, thinking that was the proper place to introduce myself. I hope people look here too.

I Just picked up an 06 Prius this past weekend. It's my first Hybrid, so of coarse I had to look in here to see if there's more information that I've been missing out on. I've been lurking around for a few days as a guest and finally decided to sign up and get my first post out of the way.

This site seems to be the best place for information, so I thought I might ask. I bought a hybrid, "Now What?".
You could read the FAQ in the Prius forum and get an idea about how to maximize performance. You might also start recording your mileage in the database (see the signature blocks.)

Bob Wilson

Old 01-18-2007, 01:19 PM
Active Enthusiast

I guess I should have introduced myself here first. I started a message in the Prius forum, thinking that was the proper place to introduce myself.
Welcome!

Just curious: What was your mistake? Joining the Prius forum? If so, which one? I hang out in a couple of them, and most folks are courteous and helpful. Like most forums they have their chronic antagonizers, but they're in a very small minority.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:14 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JimboK
Welcome!

Just curious: What was your mistake? Joining the Prius forum? If so, which one? I hang out in a couple of them, and most folks are courteous and helpful. Like most forums they have their chronic antagonizers, but they're in a very small minority.
Hi Jim, I believe he was referring to posting an introduction under the wrong topic heading (no worries, Manny). This IS a very friendly forum!

Old 01-19-2007, 01:42 AM
Banned

You can read my response in your original thread!!!

Quick Reply: I made a huge mistake

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands