Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Just purchased a Accord Hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 07:57 AM
sdhybrid
Default Just purchased a Accord Hybrid

My girlfriend and I traded in our two cars and purchased our new Accord Hybrid. We both liked our previous cars, which were and Audi A4 and a Acura TL, but in the end we did not need two cars. AND...this was our was to pay tribute to the troops overseas in Iraq. If we can all use less gas maybe it would give our governemet NO more reasons to send our troops out to secure oil.

Well..as for the car we love it! Only 30 miles so far and we are getting around 26MPG...way too soon to put that in the database.

More later,

Robert and Cathy

Old 05-31-2005, 08:09 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Just purchased a Accord Hybrid

Welcome to GreenHybrid, Robert and Cathy.

Hope you enjoy your Hybrid car as much as I have enjoyed mine, and there is a wealth of info on this site which can jumpstart your Hybrid education as it has for so many of us here......

Larry S. Singleton
US Marine Corps 1981-1987 and 1989-1990.

P.S. I am "so so SO" tempted to comment on your "send our troops out to secure oil" statement, but I'll withhold that comment because this is a "welcome aboard" area of the site....Feel free to start a Political thread in the "Anything Goes" forum if you'd like to discuss the political issues of the day.....

Old 05-31-2005, 09:14 AM
Contributor ($)

sdhybrid,
Welcome to GreenHybrid. I own an Insight, but I like the Accord. I look forward to seeing your results in the database.

Old 05-31-2005, 11:16 AM
Site Founder

Welcome, Robert. To the contrary, please do add every tank you have to the database. It's not meant to be a competition, but rather an accurate log of actual fuel economy achieved. If you start at 26 MPG, we want that in there!

Old 05-31-2005, 11:25 AM
sdhybrid

OK I'll put it up when I fill up for the first time. By the way do I have to put my picture of my car to VGA pixal to be small enough to load it on the site??

Old 05-31-2005, 11:33 AM
Site Founder

They're automatically resized in the Share section.