Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

New Ford Escape Hybrid in AZ

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 09:32 AM
Enthusiast
Default New Ford Escape Hybrid in AZ

Hi!

My husband and I just purchased a new 2005 Ford Escape Hybrid (dark shadow grey) last week and are enjoying the first few days of ownership. We had rented one a few months ago for a road trip and were so impressed that we had to buy one. We are having a blast finding out all about our new car and love it so much we've even made room for it in the garage, an honor never bestowed on a car in our family before.

Hopefully Ford will make these much more available than they are right now. We had to go through the fleet department to purchase ours. This technology really should be much more widely available because it works and it IS the answer.

See you around!
MissKitty

Old 05-31-2005, 11:18 AM
Site Founder
Default Re: New Ford Escape Hybrid in AZ

Welcome, MissKitty. Glad you love it! Look forward to getting to know you.

Old 06-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Active Enthusiast

MissKitty,

Welcome to Green Hybrid! Were in AZ? What dealer did you get it at? I know some people who have been looking. I actually saw one of the road a couple fo weeks ago. It was white and near the airport.

Have you used it to go into the mountains yet?

Old 06-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Contributor ($)

Originally Posted by MissKitty
We had rented one a few months ago for a road trip and were so impressed that we had to buy one.
MissKitty,
Welcome to GreenHybrid. Where did you rent one from? I hadn't heard of any companies that have them for rent.