HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

See the (Before) & (After) Pics of HCH II Lower Spoilers:

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 04:32 AM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up See the (Before) & (After) Pics of HCH II Lower Spoilers:

Hi All,

Check out these Pics. of the Honda Lower Body Spoiler Kit.

Pics will show the HCH II Stock and then with the Honda Factory Lower Spoiler Kit including the After Market Weds Light Weight Wheels.

http://www.cleanmpg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1400

Terry

BTW, Pics really don't do the HCH II Justice you need to see the car in person at www.Hybridfest.com 2006.

Old 07-11-2006, 06:11 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: See the (Before) & (After) Pics of HCH II Lower Spoilers:

Thanks for the post. Looks great. Please update if able to determine FE effect. Did you have any FE change from the aftermarket wheels?

Old 07-11-2006, 07:32 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

The lower body kit would be good to those that have scratches or knicks in their rear bumper because it covers it up. I wanted to get it since somebody hit the rear right side of the bumper and the body kit would cover it up and make the car look better. But, Honda does not offer it for the magnetic pearl color. So, all those white, silver, and galaxy grey owners have this option.

Old 07-11-2006, 08:03 AM
Enthusiastically Active

Your car looks great with the added body cladding! I would loose the bra personally, I think it takes away from the lines.

What size are your rims and where did you get them? I notice they have a Honda logo?

Old 07-11-2006, 08:17 AM
Active Enthusiast

I'm kinda 50/50 on it and almost think it looks cleaner without. One thing is I'm sure you won't see too many with it, so it'll be unique

Old 07-11-2006, 11:48 AM

I like the URL of the cleanmpg site in the tinted portion at the top of the front windshield. I think it's a good advertisement for the possibility that people can have a fine looking car with some 'extras', while still getting great MPG and doing a good thing for the environment, etc.

Very nice.

Old 07-11-2006, 12:40 PM

it looks good, but take the bra off. it ruins the lines as somebody already stated. but, it would look a lot better with some 17s or 18s and the HFP suspension kit.

Old 07-11-2006, 03:06 PM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: See the (Before) & (After) Pics of HCH II Lower Spoilers:

Originally Posted by cueballbb
Thanks for the post. Looks great. Please update if able to determine FE effect. Did you have any FE change from the aftermarket wheels?
Great question on the effect of FE. I will be Posting a follow-up Thread on the FE with the Mods in place.

Leaving for Chicago to meet the Administrators of www.CleanMPG.com and from there we are going to Madison, WI. to the www.Hybridfest.com 2006 National meeting on Friday evening and the Event starts on Saturday Morning July 22nd, 2006. So I will be putting some very serious miles on the HCH II.

If any one reading this Post can "Break-Loose" join all of us at www.Hybridfest.com 2006 in Madison, WI. Everyone is Welcome to the event and Please take a minute and go to the link provided here and see what is going to take place. It's worth your "Time & Effort to be there".

Terry

BTW, Don't forget to try your Best to be at www.Hybridfest.com 2006.

Old 07-11-2006, 03:11 PM
G.H. Contributor
Post Re: See the (Before) & (After) Pics of HCH II Lower Spoilers:

Originally Posted by Archslater
Your car looks great with the added body cladding! I would loose the bra personally, I think it takes away from the lines.

What size are your rims and where did you get them? I notice they have a Honda logo?
Thanks for the Compliment. Read this info. on the following Link.

http://www.cleanmpg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1385

Terry

Old 07-11-2006, 03:31 PM
G.H. Contributor

Originally Posted by SrfCity
I'm kinda 50/50 on it and almost think it looks cleaner without. One thing is I'm sure you won't see too many with it, so it'll be unique
It's kinda like why one person buys a HYBRID and another buys a HUMMER III.

As you say it's not for everyone but also your right again, there is only one HCH II in the U.S.A. and I had it built and I'm 99.9 % sure I have the only one exactly like it as I type this. It is an Eye-Catcher and the reason I decided to have it built is Two-Fold. The car will Represent www.CleanMPG.com at www.Hybridfest.com 2006 on the 22ND of July. Next reason is most people have the opinion that Hybrids are Boring and not very good looking. This car I think Changes that Impression. (IMO).

Thanks for your comments.

Terry

Quick Reply: See the (Before) & (After) Pics of HCH II Lower Spoilers:

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands