Ughh my luck P0752

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2017, 05:05 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Ughh my luck P0752

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but did you ever get the codes again? Curious what the fix may have been. I got these exact same codes the other day, felt like it wasn't locking up the tq converter (i know that doesnt have one) But rpms would be unusually high at speed and it would "downshift" with very little throttle application.

I tried clearing codes but no joy on that, come back on next start like clockwork. Interestingly one out of the 6 times I cleared the codes the truck seemed to drive fine for an entire 30 mile drive.

Dropped tranny pan, replaced filters and even removed and cleaned the TEHCM (transmission computer) that sits under the valve body. No joy on that either.

I am waiting for a weekday I can bring it to the dealer for a reprogram...

Old 08-23-2017, 04:09 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Ughh my luck P0752

I guess I got very lucky. I cleared the code and went to the dealer. They could see the code but couldn't replicate it. I've put about 20k miles on it since then with no issue. The odd thing is when I got the code the truck would not go into any gear, it would stay in N no matter what gear you tried to put it in and not move at all just free rev.

Sorry for your troubles, please keep us posted on what they find. Rye.