2008 Ford Escape

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: 2008 Ford Escape

Originally Posted by wvujeb
Are changes planned for the 2008 MMH as well or only the FEH?

Is it only style changes or will there be option or drivetrain changes?

Thanks.
Funny to see this discussion thread, because two days ago I saw what was apparently a redesigned Ford Escape Hybrid in traffic in Washington, D.C. It was larger and more stylized than the current model; in fact, had I not first spotted the hybrid badge on the right-rear, it wouldn't have occurred to me that it was an Escape. It sat higher up and seemed a bit longer.

Old 08-07-2006, 04:40 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: 2008 Ford Escape

Originally Posted by tedbe
Funny to see this discussion thread, because two days ago I saw what was apparently a redesigned Ford Escape Hybrid in traffic in Washington, D.C. It was larger and more stylized than the current model; in fact, had I not first spotted the hybrid badge on the right-rear, it wouldn't have occurred to me that it was an Escape. It sat higher up and seemed a bit longer.
Actually, I think that this is the first time anyone has been able to confirm that there will actually be a hybrid version still around. IMHO, Ford seems to have lost interest, or shifted its priorities elsewhere.