GPSMan1, what is this?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default GPSMan1, what is this?

I was looking for the SGII pic, and found this pic:
What is it??

Also what it the K&N # for the batt filter:

Guess I need to "get out" more, I have a shortcut that takes me right into the FEH forum here, guess I should browse the whole site more

Old 11-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Default Re: GPSMan1, what is this?

This is the display showing the lithium-ion hybrid battery state of charge status via Hybrid Plus. Hybrid Plus is out of Boulder, Co and can install a PHEV conversion in your vehicle for over $32,000.
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...ee-mailvie.jpg

Old 11-05-2008, 07:49 PM

Thanks, I knew I heard, err read, Hybrid plus somewhere.

The K&N I found in the air filter sticky, it's # YA-1602-U and seems to run about $42 these days. (vs $17ish for the paper is a 3yr return)

Old 11-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Hybrid and Ethanol Expert

Yes... you got it!

The K&N is actually a Yamaha Motorcycle ENGINE filter.
( So don't call or email K&N asking for a FEH battery filter, they won't know what the heck you are talking about. )

Also, don't freak when it comes it the mail and the RUBBER perimeter is slightly too fat. Just trim the rubber edge a bit using the original paper one as a template.

I have used this one for a long time, and a pal Desert dweller who lives on a dirt road swears by the "washable" K&N.

-John

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands