Whoo Hoo! 37.3mpg

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 06:17 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Whoo Hoo! 37.3mpg

Originally Posted by GeekGal
Awesome, imescapin! Time to plug in your data into GreenHybrid's Mileage Database so you can track it over time. There's something really keen about seeing that chart plot with my fuel economy on the rise!

What part of the country/world are you in?
Hi Shannon- I'm from Stevenson Ranch, California. Best located by within 4 mile radius of Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia.

I am still trying to figure out how to do the milage database thingy. I'll figure it out one of these days. The thing is, my wife and I went to Palmdale today and it's about 90degrees out and she wanted the A/C on all the time. I see that I am tracking 463 to empty which is way down from my 490. I have to make up it up this coming week when I commute to work.

Cheers

Old 05-22-2006, 07:57 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Whoo Hoo! 37.3mpg

Congrats, GeekGal! That is great. I have 700 miles on my FWD FEH and have been averaging 35 mpg in mixed driving. I have a bit of an advantage since I've owned a Honda Civic Hybrid since 04.

I've learned most of the tricks of driving a hybrid the most important being light on the accelerator. I tell everyone I know (hybrid owner or not) to pretend they have an egg between their foot and the accelerator pedal and pressing too hard will break it (ha ha!).

Anyways, I need to setup the mileage database thingy too just haven't had a few minutes to spare. Too busy posting, lol.