VIN and scheduling info

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 10:47 PM
cue
Enthusiast
Default Re: VIN and scheduling info

That's interesting. The downloadable brochure said six cup holders in the Fusion but only four in the Fusion Hybrid. It also said the fold-down arm rest in the back seat was non-Hybrid only. I thought it was odd when I read it. Then again, the model overview on the website says the FFH has the arm rest in the back seat.

Old 05-01-2009, 04:50 AM
Red
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

The rear seat is surprisingly spacious. Road in the back last night as the wife showed it off to her friend.
The granddaughters love the sync - "Can we call Mom?" every time we get into the car. Still learning the voice commands.

Old 05-01-2009, 05:42 AM
Active Enthusiast
Talking Re: VIN and scheduling info

Originally Posted by cue
That's interesting. The downloadable brochure said six cup holders in the Fusion but only four in the Fusion Hybrid. It also said the fold-down arm rest in the back seat was non-Hybrid only. I thought it was odd when I read it. Then again, the model overview on the website says the FFH has the arm rest in the back seat.
Yes, the back seat has a fold down arm rest, with two cup holders. There is also a standard plug outlet in the rear.

The car is one sweet ride, so I am just pointing out a couple issues. For me the bigger one is the front pocket size, and the fact that there is no cover to it. But I used to keep too much crap in my Accord's side pocket, so maybe that is a good thing.

Old 05-01-2009, 06:57 AM
Enthusiast

Here is a photo of the rear armrest/cupholders from my FFH (they're bigger than they look here):

Old 05-01-2009, 06:58 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cue
I think they must have been referring to the fold down rear seat, as the rear seats don't fold down in the hybrid due to the battery pack. Just the armrest does.