Ford Motor Company Ford, Mazda and Mercury hybrids

What parts should I replaced after buying used?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 12:22 PM
Enthusiast
Default What parts should I replaced after buying used?

Hi all,

I purchased a FEH2006 two months ago and it has 159k miles. I did oil change, air and hybrid air filter change, sparkplugs and fuel pump.

What else do you guys recommend I should replace first hand to keep it working fine? I need to replace the ac pump because of the noise, but after then idk.

Thank you in advance.

Old 09-24-2019, 12:26 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: What parts should I replaced after buying used?

Remove main driveshaft have carrier bearing replaces, new u joits and get it ballanced. About $400. Replace 12v battery with glass matt. Yellow top optima. Replace blend door actuator for ev battery cooling system. Change cvt fluid. Transfer case also. Get fans checked in ev battery for proper operation. If fans acting up have tech CHECK ELECTRICAL CONNECTORS TO FANS. they were weak and not conducting fully on two of my ev batteries. 06 esc hyb and 07 mariner hyb.. i will b adding additional cooling fans ( pushers) hayden 22 amp combined. Make sure you have proper charge ALWAYS in ac system