Fuel Economy & Emissions Talk about the mileage database, EPA, hypermiling, gas and driving strategy.

Newest modified technique good for 84mpg so far.

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 04:51 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Newest modified technique good for 84mpg so far.

Truly.
No doubt, an embarrassing tank.

You guys remember the song "anticipation" ? I'm afraid LakeDude has been scorned by his MPG display. I feel for you, guy. Perhaps flowers and some air in her tyres would get the relationship back on track ?
Originally Posted by xcel
___Man, just 70.2 mpg? That really sucks! What the heck were you doing?

Old 08-18-2005, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator & Contributor ($)
Default Re: Newest modified technique good for 84mpg so far.

OK 70.2 is still above average but I was hoping for a top 3 tank. Stupid display. Actually it is the differences in filling that make the largest portion of the discrepancy. The display is at 63.5 lifetime while the calculated figure is 61.5 for a difference of 3.3%.

Note to RJ. I'd consider the playfield level if you subtracted 3.3% from all the tanks you lack actual fill data for.