New here

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Enthusiast
Default New here

Hey everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself.
Name's Kasey, I own a 2008 Tahoe Hybrid 4wd. I'm all about cars, a little about guns, and enjoy anything mechanical in nature.
The wife and I are not your typical 'greenies' but do care about the overall condition of the world. We got the Hybrid Tahoe because it will cost us less in the long run to use than the standard version, and was more fun to drive.
I'll try to post anytime I do any sort of service/maintenance on this car and try to help out anyone with questions about it so that others can either be more informed when at a dealer, or able to tackle the task themselves.
I'll try to get some pictures up of our Tahoe a bit later, it's black with stock wheels and no badges other than the Chevy Bowtie front and rear, and the green H on the 'c' pillars.

Old 10-27-2010, 06:27 PM
FLY NAVY!
Default welcome aboard

this is a pretty good site and there are quite a few knowledgeable folks here and lots of good tips

Old 10-30-2010, 11:45 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: New here

Welcome aboard there is a lot of good information here and a lot of people dedicated to the success of the product and its growth.